The following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "General Conditions") regulate the use of this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") of CBO Communication By Objectives Srl.
Disclaimer regarding warranties and limitation of liability. CBO Communication By Objectives Srl reserves the right to amend and/or supplement the General Conditions at any time. The company may also modify, move, delete, or add parts to this Site on a case-by-case basis. The materials contained on the Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. CBO Communication By Objectives Srl does not provide guarantees or issue statements regarding the use or the results of use of the Site’s content in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The fact that a document is available on this website does not mean that the information it contains has not been modified or superseded by subsequent events or by subsequent publications. CBO Communication By Objectives Srl has no obligation to update the information or statements contained on the Site.
The information on this website is provided in good faith and CBO Communication By Objectives Srl believes it to be accurate. In any case, anyone wishing to purchase any products, goods or services should not rely on this information but should instead make specific inquiries concerning their nature and fitness for use. Consequently, all the information on this website is provided without any warranty, express or implied, of any kind, for example in relation to the quality of products, goods or services, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. In no event shall CBO Communication By Objectives Srl be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by the use of this Site. Links. By using the Site it is possible to display links to other websites and in any case other web resources (hereinafter referred to as the "External Sites"). Users acknowledge that CBO Communication By Objectives Srl cannot in any way be held liable for the content and/or advertisements and/or operation of the linked Websites and/or the products and/or services of any kind (including e-commerce) promoted, offered or sold therein. Users therefore acknowledge that CBO Communication By Objectives Srl is in no way responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage they incur in relation to the content and/or operation of External Sites or relative to purchases or use of goods or services based on the Linked Websites. Users who decide to access linked websites do so at their own risk, and they are responsible for taking all the necessary measures against viruses or other destructive elements. Links to other sites does not imply that CBO Communication By Objectives Srl sponsors or is affiliated with any entity whose products or services are described thereon.
Information received by CBO Communication By Objectives Srl. Any materials sent to CBO Communication By Objectives Srl, for example via e-mail or web pages, shall not be deemed confidential. CBO Communication By Objectives Srl has no obligation of any kind in regard to such materials and shall have an unlimited right to reproduce, use, disclose, display, transform, create derivative works or distribute the materials to others. In addition, CBO Communication By Objectives Srl shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such materials for any purpose whatsoever, for example the development, manufacturing or marketing of products incorporating such materials. Anyone sending materials agrees that the latter may be published and to indemnify CBO Communication By Objectives Srl against all claims by third parties in relation to said materials.
1. The information notice is provided solely for the Site of CBO Communication By Objectives Srl and not in relation to any other web sites accessible via links.
2. Users may voluntarily provide personal information that will be processed and used by CBO Communication By Objectives Srl for purposes related to the requested Service, as indicated by specific information reported or displayed on the Site’s pages for particular services or requests.
3. The provision of personal data is optional, but refusal shall have the effect of not allowing CBO Communication By Objectives Srl to provide the requested services.
4. Users’ personal data may be communicated to professional firms that are subsidiaries of and/or associated to CBO Communication By Objectives Srl, as well as to individuals that provide services, assistance or consultancy to CBO Communication By Objectives Srl for purposes indicated on a case-by-case basis in specific notices, and they shall not be used by CBO Communication By Objectives Srl for any other purposes.
5. Users’ personal data shall be processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
6. Users’ personal data shall be processed in compliance with the security measures imposed by the Privacy Code in order to prevent the data loss, illegal or forbidden use, or unauthorised access.
7. In relation to personal data , users are entitled to the rights provided for in Article 7 of the above-mentioned Privacy Code and, in particular , the right to access their personal date, to request its rectification, updating, and cancellation if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and to oppose its processing for legitimate reasons.
9. The processing controller is CBO Communication By Objectives Srl.
10. Users may contact the company at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to exercise the above-mentioned rights or obtain more information on this subject matter, mentioning the company’s name and specifying the scope of their requests.
CBO Communication By Objectives, Milano – Tel +39 02 85458311 –